Conference departement:
+ 7 (812) 325-0621, 331-8353
E-mail: conference@gce.ru

Program 2016

Speakers are invited! Report submission deadline is April 30, 2016

14th International Forum on Industrial Safety 2016: Main topics of plenary sessions

• Underway towards the ideal industrial safety system: global experience
  • Best corporate practices for ensuring accident-free technological process
  • New trends in industrial and occupational safety legislation
  • Presentation of modern mobile robots and simulators
  • Lessons learnt after man-made accidents and their main reasons
  • News about man-made disasters forecasting, prevention and monitoring
  • Theoretical and practical safety of hazardous cargo transportation and more

Parallel events

• Interactive team-building trainings
  • Session for oil and gas sectors
  • Exhibition of personal protective equipment and clothes
  • Fire safety session
  • Occupational health session
  • Round table for environmental services

The program also includes round tables and parallel sections for oil and gas, metallurgical, transport (railways) and other industrial sectors.

All delegates have an opportunity to participate in consultations by GCE Group HSE experts. Please, provide your question in advance to conference@gce.ru

Our experts will be glad to prepare a full answer and present it during the consultation.

Forum participant’s opinion

«I would like to thank GCE Group for the invitation to XII International Forum on Industrial Safety. I’m glad that our country sent me as a delegator this year as it is the first time Tajikistan took part in this event. Further we will try to participate more actively. When I return to Tajikistan, we will discuss with my colleagues all the topics presented in the Forum. The most significant topics discussed, from my point of view, were mines accidents, high pressure vessels explosion and many others. I hope more presentations will be dedicated to mines operational safety next year and I hope we will report next time.»

Alyamov Isroil

Alyamov Isroil, First Deputy Head
General Office on State Supervision over Safe Conduction of Works in Industry and Mining Supervision under the Government of Tajikistan