GCE Group invites to take part in 16 International Forum on Industrial Safety which will take place in Saint-Petersburg in the white nights season – from 5 to 8 June, 2018.
Forum venue: Hiltom Saint-Petersburg Expoforum (64, Peterburgskoye Highway)
The Forum is hosted annually by GCE Group and aims at development of international cooperation and sharing experience on emergencies prevention.
The Forum is supported by the UN, government of the Russian Federation, CIS Executive Committee, the Russian Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources, IAEA, the Russian Academy of Sciences and other institutions.
For the past several years the Forum was attended by representatives from 37 countries.
The program focuses on:
- On the way to the ideal industrial safety system. International experience.
- Best practices to ensure emergency-free production process.
- News of the industrial and occupational safety legislation.
- Trends and innovations in ecology.
- Presentation of modern mobile robotic devices and simulators.
- Main causes of man-made accidents and lessons learnt.
- Interactive team-building trainings
Long-standing positive experience shows great importance of International Forum on Industrial Safety. This Forum is becoming a very significant industrial event unifying key international experts, representatives from different industrial sectors, state supervision agencies and intergovernmental organizations. Participation in this event is a great opportunity to share experience in the field of man-made accidents and natural disasters prevention and response, industrial and labor safety practices implementation.
«I would like to point out the urgency and singular importance of this initiative for the development of international cooperation in the field of industrial safety and risk management.»
Director, UNESCO (Moscow)